OLED Finger clip pulse oximeter is designed to provide an accurate reading of your blood oxygen level and pulse rate from your fingertip. It is suitable for all the family, athletes, mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators, etc.
– Accurate Pulse oximeters based on all digital technologies are designed for non-invasive point detection of functional oxygen saturation in arterial haemoglobin. Advanced DSP algorithms can reduce the effects of motion artefacts and improve the measurement accuracy of low perfusion.
– Suitable for Many Occasions The oximeter can be used to measure human haemoglobin saturation and heart rate with fingers. This product is suitable for home and hospital.
– Lightweight and Portable Lightweight, easy to carry and easy to use, monitor your health anytime, anywhere.
– Visual Alarm Function When the value exceeds a certain range, an alarm can be set to remind your health conditions.
– Prompt Low Battery Function The standard 2 x AAA 1.5 V batteries can support continuous work for more than 20 hours (not include the battery). When the battery is too low, it will remind you and replace the power supply in time.
Colour: Blue (May Vary)
Size: 57.8 x 31 x 32.4 mm
Power: 2 x AAA 1.5 V Battery (Not Included)
Power Consumption: Less Than 30mA
Working Temperature: 5 ℃ -40 ℃
Storage Temperature: -10 ℃ -50 ℃
Relative Humidity: 15% -80% (Non-condensing)
Hemoglobin Saturation: 94 ~ 100
Pulse Rate: 50 ~ 130
Hemoglobin Saturation Display: 35% to 100%
Pulse Rate Display: 30-250BPM
Hemoglobin Saturation Resolution: 1%
Pulse Rate Resolution: 1 BPM
Hemoglobin Saturation Accuracy: 2% (70% -100%) Unspecified (≤70%)
Pulse Frequency Accuracy: 2BPM
Measuring range: 35-100%
Accuracy: 70% -100%, ± 2%, 0% -69% Undefined
Measurement Range: 25-250 BPM (Heartbeat Per Minute)
Resolution: 1 BPM
Accuracy: 2 BPM
Pulse Intensity: Bar Graph Indicator and Plethysmograph
2 x 1.5V 600 mAh AAA alkaline batteries can work continuously for 20 hours
Power Consumption: 30mA (Normal)
Battery Status: Indicator Icons and Notifications
Automatic Shutdown Function: 10 Seconds After No Signal
Measurement Performance at Low Perfusion: 0.3%
– Percentage index (PI) measurement
– Widely used in homes, medical institutions and community centres
– Accurate measurement of SPO2 and PR
– SPO2 and PR display, PR waveform and bar graph display
– Low battery indicator
– Four directions and six display modes
– Automatic shutdown when no signal
– Pulse sound function
– Alarm function
– Dome mode
– Brightness control
– Anti-motion interference
– Perfusion index display
How to Use Pulse Oximeter